Area of Expertise
Corporate and Personal Insolvency, Corporate Restructuring, Solvent Liquidations and Business Advice
Professional Qualifications and Experience
- BA in Accountancy from Ulster University;
- PG Dip in Accountancy from Queen's University Belfast;
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland;
- Licensed Insolvency Practitioner
Barry provides turnaround and insolvency advice to clients as well as acting in complex group restructurings. He also acts as Liquidator, Receiver, Administrator and Trustee in formal insolvency assignments.
Barry has been involved in cases across a range of industries including broadcasting, agriculture, manufacturing, transport, retail, construction and credit unions.
- Member of the Association of Business Recovery Professionals (R3);
- Provides insolvency training to a number of local organisations such as the Belfast Solicitors Association, the Construction Industry Training Board, the Ulster Federation of Credit Unions and the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors.